Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2 - Meeting with the students











On Monday evening we had sort of an informal meeting with some of the students at the house. Ashley talked about some of our plans for the next month, and the Sunday get together.

I briefly introduced EdGen to the students and what I was doing there.

The best part was when I showed the students EdGen´s website - none of them have seen the website and they were absolutely thrilled to see themselves online. You should have seen their reactions, they were like making fun of each other´s pictures, and just couldn´t believe it was them. It was pretty funny, and I think after showing them the website they sort of understood what I was talking about. We definitely had some good laughs.


Me showing the students EdGen´s website










No comments:

Post a Comment